Friday, April 10, 2015

My Return to Mediums on A Canvas

So it's been a while since I pushed Publish on my blog. I have been juggling a bit of different platforms but it's nothing like bringing someone to look to one place for what you'd like to share Not everyone is on every platform but everyone can type in a link to a blog. 

As an artist, what I enjoy most is being versatile. I wear many hats and use many different mediums, to create different styles of art. One constant is I'm an artist, being creative, putting a story, an image out there. I was really overwhelmed by my variety of interests and started to worry about not connecting or coming through with a clear vision because of this, and sometimes I would take too long to decide what direction my blog was meant to go in. 

Right now, I'm living in the now. I'm going to share, what's in the now. Why? So my voice can be reported somewhere that I know I can direct people. It's my sweet haven, where my words are recorded along with updates on the work I'm doing. I'll be recording it all here, again.

I don't want to start a new blog because I don't want to lose track of the progress I've already made, nor lose the content that has been put into it.

I'll pick up where I left off, and start right now. Now, for some updates on some work of 2015, keep reading, on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment