Sunday, April 12, 2015

Chrisette Michelle Pose and Post Symposium NYC Recap - MAIN EVENT


Late last week, one of my all time FAVORITE artists in music, Chrisette Michelle jump started the Pose and post Symposium tour. An 8 city tour of pdiscussing all things social media branding, featuring a panel of three youtube bloggers including one of my favorite gals, Ambrosia Malbrough of Brosiaaa , as well as Fash of Lover4Fashion, and Courtney of CourtneyNaturalHair/TheManeChoice.

I was selected as one of 8 volunteers out of hundreds of applicants to volunteer with her PR team #RichHipster and get the venue setup. After a couple of hours the venue was ready and select youtubers who came in to interview Chrisette were allowed in. I got to meet some of the girls I love to watch, including Jasmine Rose and Pevielle. They are two of my favorite vloggers alongside Brosia (who was on the panel).

The ladies shared so many good tips that I have been feeling like I've known to consider for a while and now it's time to put it all into action. Showing what you like to do and having people respond to it by being you is important. In my field it's relevant to show people your interests as an artist so they see your ideas.

Here are a few picks and videos of the event that I was able to catch while lending my hands at the New York stop of Pose and Post Symposium.





Pevielle interviewing Chrisette for YT segment to air soon.


Me, B and Karyolyn in the middle of volunteering. These girls are gifted as well!

Chrisette singing "Art" and "Super Chris"

Aerial shot of the packed venue.

Shot of the Panel

Lover4fashion. Chrisette Michele, AmbrosiaMalbrough, and Courtney


The Fab 8 NYC. So grateful for the 100's of applications to volunteer for @posenpostsymposium@krissdiditchose each cities 8 and we love each of you so much. Thank you! I think we had the BEST pizza in NYC! Tonight? Raleigh!


UPDATE:

Cc:  

No comments:

Post a Comment