Saturday, September 21, 2013

RAW BROOKLYN: EN MASSE SHOWCASE SNAPSHOTS

I recently participated in the  one night RAWBrooklyn En Masse Showcase in Williamburg, Brooklyn produced by the indie art organization RAWArtists. I showcased as one of many other visual artists for my city at the Output Club on August 14th.

 Several artists and a lot of energy and opportunities to receive a lot of conversations about your art was a perk that I received from participating in the show. I was finally able to showcase some of my pieces for the first time that night. It was nice to display fresh fruits that I haven been hiding under wraps for a while.

Take a peak...
Packing up my work. Queen Of the City (left) and With These Hands (right).

Left Eye Tribute (top left), "In A Paperboy", "With These Hands" "Badu, Gaga, Chrisette",, "Godess Immersed", "Chaka" and "Diana (bottom right) on the table top.




No comments:

Post a Comment